Insurance and Reinsurance Collateral Trust Services
Deutsche Bank’s experienced Trust & Agency team provides a full range of safekeeping, administration, investment, valuation, and reporting services to our Insurance Trust clients.
Insurance Trusts can help ensure all obligations are fulfilled in an insurance or reinsurance contract by holding pledged collateral.
- Collateral: Insurance & Reinsurance Trusts can fulfil collateral obligations for insurance and reinsurance transactions, relating to Captive, Deductible, Collateralised Reinsurance Programs and Insurance Linked Securities.
- Cost efficient: Escrows or Trusts are less expensive and faster than Letters of Credit. Deutsche Bank also provides competitive and flexible pricing.
- Simple: Our standard documentation at the initiation of an Escrow or Trust streamlines the setup process and minimises or in some cases eliminates legal fees.
- Trust accounts: A trust account is an ideal solution for clients to segregate cash and securities from a counterparty’s balance sheet. The income from the Trust is the property of the named depositor/grantor. Uninvested funds held by DBTCA will receive FDIC Insurance, or if held by DBAG, the German Deposit Scheme Protection.
- Wide variety of investment options: The Bank offers an extensive list of investment options including money markets in major fund families, interest-bearing deposit accounts, term deposits, as well as treasury and government securities.
Link to Brochure
For more information, click here